What is a business card? A business card is a small card that contains details of the person who gave it to you with their relationship to the business or organization their representing with ideally the organization’s logo and the person’s contact details. What types of business cards do we offer? Inikosoft offers many different types of business cards (including the industries thickest 16-point card stock):
- UV Glossy Coated = UV coating, or ultraviolet coating, is a very glossy, shiny coating applied to the printed paper surface and cured on a special machine using ultraviolet light. These special UV coatings harden, or cure when they receive ultra violet radiation.
- Satin Matte Coated = The satin matte finish is smooth and dull, lending a soft and elegant look while making fingerprints evaporate without a trace.
- Linen Textured Uncoated = Linen Cover allows your print products to gain a unique feel and texture, allowing you to write on it easily.
- Completely Uncoated = If you don’t like any kind of Gloss or Matte Finish, and would like to write on it with any pen, then this premium grade paper is the best choice.
- Silk Laminate = These cards are strong, tear resistant, water resistant yet have a silky smooth texture. Most importantly, you can write on them!
For more information on our business card services, please contact Inikosoft today!Inikosoft is a Los Gatos business card design firm, with a very unique atmosphere teeming with modern creativity and youthful energy. Our experienced team of marketing and design professionals will exceed your expectations with an unparalleled level of personalized service and strict attention to detail.]]>